THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Celebrate Turkish holiday Sacrifice Feast with a Sunday lunch and dinner at Juanita’s!
Inspired by the giving nature of this Turkish holiday, Bivouac and Juanita’s want to bring family and friends together for a Sunday of eating, drinking and reconnecting with those we love most.
You’ll get a Mistelle Mule on arrival and sit down to an epic feast, including:
- Turkish spiced slow roasted lamb
- Preserved lemon roast chicken, stuffed with spinach, chard and feta
- Curried butter beans, fried crispy noodles
- Roast potatoes, herbs, chilli salt and smoked ajo blanco
- Shredded cabbage and fennel salad, paprika buttermilk, shaved ricotta salata, crispy capers,
- Tomato maftoul, currants, toasted almonds
- A selection of Turkish dips, chutneys and yoghurts and flatbreads
Sacrifice Feast is a warm, winter food event in the tradition of a Sunday roast. It’s a celebration of good food and great company in a cozy space out of the cold.
Just buy a ticket and roll in from 12pm. Lunch will be served at 1pm, event will conclude at 4pm. Stay on for Sunday drinks... Juanita's will be closing at 9pm.